We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, we are pleased to process a refund to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of shipment. Once we've received the returned items, please allow 10-14 days to process the refund transaction. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable unless an error in processing occurs for which Garden of Eden is responsible.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns for custom scented items, perfume or essential oils that have been opened. Breakage of the shrink wrap seal around the cap of the products constitutes “opened”.
1. Contact our representatives at 800-405-5545. We are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a Return Authorization (RA) number from our representative. Please be sure to reference your RA number on the packing slip.
2. Return the product, in the original packaging, along with the original packing slip. Please be sure to write your RA number on the packing slip. Ship the package to this address:
Garden of Eden Inc
Returns: RA #____________
867 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
3. When sending your return, ship the package using an insured courier (UPS, FedEx) or with delivery confirmation through USPS. Keep your shipment receipt in case the package is lost or damaged in transit. Garden of Eden, Inc. cannot guarantee a refund for your return without confirmation of delivery to us.
4. Please allow 10-14 days for processing of the refund transaction. We will send an email to the email address you provided with your order to confirm receipt of your return.
5. Items purchased online will not be accepted for return in store. Any merchandise purchased online must be returned via the steps listed above. In store representatives are not authorized to accept returns of online purchases.